M.C.Smith Electrical Services

Following rule changes in 2005 to prevent the number of accidents caused by faulty electrical work most electrical work around the home must now be carried out in accordance with national safety standards and comply with Part P of the Building Regulations. To comply with the law you must notify your local building control office before starting any work and pay the appropriate fee for it to be inspected. Alternatively an electrician registered with a government approved Part P scheme, such as the NICEIC, should carry out the work. M.C.Smith Electrical Services is a Part P registered company and can carry out the electrical work, all the paperwork and the building control notification on your behalf.